S.A. Test Workshop "Free" - Florence
Time & Location
About The Event
Understanding the potential of your team members is important for understanding how to distribute tasks, playing to each person’s strengths. An objective analysis of their natural tendencies and behaviours can help unlock one’s potential and thus increase performance as a result.
Strength Analysis is an instrument that allows us to understand in depth an individual’s strengths and opportunities for development.
Why use Strength Analysis?
1) To assist in choosing the right people
- Identifying the necessary characteristics in order to successfully undertake certain roles
2) To understand what people can bring to the table
- Discovering an individual’s strengths and opportunities for development can help in increasing their potential and thus performance
- An analysis of habitual behaviours can help an individual focus on the 20% of their actions that determine 80% of their results
3) To modernise company processes
- Creating a vision together considering every person’s individual differences can help them better manage their role
Benefits for your organisation:
- Reduce long term costs in recruitment
- Reduce turnover
- Improve productivity
- Improve individual and team performance
- Foster engagement
- Achieve high levels of empowerment
Your business is in the hands of your people.
We understand how people work.